Go big or go to bed.

"our journey is not what but who we are..."

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ski ski ski

Well, after 5 hours of skiing today one would assume that I am knackered. Well, you'd be assuming wrong! Little tired, yes, but ready for some evening hiking to hopefully get some sunset shots of the mountain. I really wish I could post photos for all to see but alas, this internet conneciton I'm using it not condusive to doing so. I promise I will do tons when I am in Auckland on Monday.

Anywho, someone else has a pair of the big girl skis on the mountain. Though I found rather amusing that this someone is a 6ft2in male from sweden. ANd he's on the exact same ski as 5ft 4in me. :-) and I could still keep up.

Snow report today. No freshies, but in true PB fashion, I found the power, biatch ;-) You just have to look for it but its always there. It might be under guise of ice but its not.... Gotta hunt out the best pow pow, but if you are willing you can find it! In all seriousness it truly was a lovely day. The skis rode like a dream. The boys at www.edgetoedge.co.nz did an incredible job. They are still trying to get me to work there. And are interested in home networking software... ha ha ha...

Anywho, things are pretty uneventful. I am hoping that the group of 35 ten year old boys has checked out. That wouldbe quite lovely. And that noone has cases of bad ice otnight. It was not me, that I can assure you, but it was not a pleasant thing to hear down the hall at 2 in the morning last night.

So I am off for some hiking. More skiing tomorrow. Looking forward to it. THey are going to open up the very top of themountain so it should be a good time.

lilwaldo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home