Go big or go to bed.

"our journey is not what but who we are..."

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Song of the day....

Today's song of the day, is "Cheap sunglasses" by ZZTop. Many of you had what would be considered a "normal" childhood. Listening to Raffi and being quite happy to do so. Well, let's just say mine was a little, umm, different. Given that Pink Floyd, the Doors, and of course ZZTop are what I remember coming through the radio. So today, when driving around the back roads of Mt. Taranaki, I could do nothing but laugh and sign at the top of my lungs (in true waldo fashion) when ZZTop's "cheap sunglasses came on.. Not only was I reminded of driving around in my dad's truck listening to said song, but also, every Easter morning quickly came to mind, as my mom always gave us cheap plastic sunglasses on easter. One easter in particular up at hobart these I'm sure came in handy when it is highly possible that Julie & myself had a case of bad ice the night before. If you do not know what having a case of bad ice is, I am sorry to say, but you have not lived the waldo way.

Anyways, cheers, grow your beards long and crank up the zztop!

lilwaldo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home