Go big or go to bed.

"our journey is not what but who we are..."

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Travelin spirit callin me back...

So, J.Hole is on thursday and I can't wait. However, I have just added another trip to the roster. Samantha and I will be heading over to Idaho for some camping and chick time the following weekend. The theme of that weekend, "sorry boys.... you're not allowed." The problem being - we spend too much time doing what the dudes want to do and never have time for what we want to do. Why is that all my girls (and myself included) end up feeling like we sacrifice our selves for these relationships, but don't get what we need in return? The problem is when we ask for it - we feel guilty. Because we, being the "cool girls" don't want to force anyone to do what they really dont want to, but yet we will just go along with it and do what we really don't want to.

Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home