Go big or go to bed.

"our journey is not what but who we are..."

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Men & Women. Do we really speak a different language?


I think my title says it all. But i think the true problem is perception. I am starting to realize that a/i over analyze, b/i over think, c/i over analyze, d/i care a bit too much. I think what it really boils down to is the fact that everything is all about perception. I mean someone can say something jokingly to me, but my PERCEPTION on the situation could take it to mean something completely different. Which is what I am learning more and more. If men and women and women and women want to have truly functioning relationships we have to learn to seperate our perceptions from what things really mean. Lord knows I struggle with it, but here's to trying.

-lil'waldo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home