Go big or go to bed.

"our journey is not what but who we are..."

Monday, July 10, 2006

Confusion.

For some crazy reason my life can never stay on the straight and narrow. It is in a constant state of confusion. And I think that used to scare me. And I would constantly try and "fix it." And now, I'm finding I quite enjoy the ride. Nothing in my life has ever been simple. Seemingly normal every day experiences always have something a little different about them with my life. And maybe I cause some of that (I'm certain I do). But now I'm seeing, that is what makes my life, well mine. And that is what makes things exciting, challenging, but it also makes me a better person (I believe) at the end of it all. While I sometimes wish things were different, I really wouldn't change my life for someone elses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home