Go big or go to bed.

"our journey is not what but who we are..."

Monday, September 11, 2006

Here's to...

Lilwaldo getting her blog updated. To get things started, here is my horoscope today. And its interesting really, because what I think a lot of people see about me is that I am a pretty happy girl. Not much really gets me down and while I have set a high caliber for what I want out of life I realize things change, people change, and you cannot predict the future. However I also know what I want and am willing to fight for it, but I just need to get better at asking for it. And I realize that it may mean I am more than some people bargain for a long the way, and more than they can handle. I am not afraid to speak my mind and say what I am thinking and what I truly want. The only thing that sometimes scares me is your response to it. Not because I am afraid of you not liking me, but I am saddened by the fact that sometimes it may lead to the end of something. And what I am learning is that if tha tis the truth, well then I guess some people are just meant to head down different roads in life. And I am starting to see, that's ok. Scarry sometimes, but ok.

Here is my horoscope.

There's a time to stand and fight, and that time is now. This endless cycle of push-me-pull-you was fine for a while, but now you need a resolution -- and fast. State your demands and then take action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home