Go big or go to bed.

"our journey is not what but who we are..."

Friday, August 18, 2006

Bad blogger lil...

So I have to apologize. For not blogging more. My life has been *slammed* lately. We are super busy over at Pure getting ready for a new product launch, new messaging, Digital Life, and then of course our day to day tasks! Plus my weekends are a little packed. Last weekened bill & I headed out to the olympics. I had never been there before and am always game for camping on beaches. So we went over for saturday - sunday and had a stellar time. The beach was/is beautiful and I got to visit hurricane ridge and scope out a few more mountains to add to my to do list! :-D This weekend the Board of Badasses (from Fund the Habit) are having our first official meeting up at Mt. Baker. We are pretty stoked to finally get this thing rolling. T-Shirts should be rolled out for the SurfRider Liquified event on Oct 7 (be there or you will totally be square, and only Bill can be lame and cool at the same time)! Anyways, thats the skinny of my life. Headed back to B-town in a few weeks for some quality family time with the Waldo-clan.

And just booked trip to Key West for Feb with the family. Should be sweet.

lilwaldo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home