Go big or go to bed.

"our journey is not what but who we are..."

Friday, July 28, 2006

Horoscope and this weekend...

Today's horoscope: "You're an easygoing person, and you've always felt like you owed it to everyone else to do what they want with your myriad gifts. This seems like it would be easier on you, but it's actually not. Stand your ground."
You better watch out! I'm gonna be a fiesty one today!

This weekend am headed with Bill and TimA up to Whistler to ride the glacier, do some hiking and of course there will be a few cold beverages drank along the way. I've always wanted to ride the whistler glacier in the summer, so I am completely stoked on doing it!

Now I just have to get through a days work (ok, I'm bailing at 3 today) so that I can get in the golf and we can go... go... GO!

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger CEL in Pursuit said...

Fiesty? you? today?

No way. Well, give a brother a shout when you have time. Oh, and you're linked on my blog so get it together and add me to yours already, dammit

Love ya hon
-CEL-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home