Go big or go to bed.

"our journey is not what but who we are..."

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Shout out

I just want to give a big shout out to all my friends who are there for me. For the ridiculousness of lives we all live - I love each and every one of you for it. And the fact that you all love me including the insanity that I might cause in your lives. To all my "true bum" friends who have gone to pursue something "different," I am terribly proud of you. Samantha - you are going to be amazing on your own. Katie - Costa Rica will be incredible. Xan - keep fighting the good fight. Jesse - shoot on man.

Anyways. I just was very emotionally moved and you all inspire me. I hope you know that. You have such passion and conviction and continue to give me strength when I am lacking. The fact is, some people claim they live the life you guys do. But the truth is, at the end of the day it is very hard to be as true to yourselves as you guys are. It may not be easy and you all fight against some very hard odds all the time. But I wouldn't trade any of you for anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home