Go big or go to bed.

"our journey is not what but who we are..."

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

NYC!

So, it's finally over. The Digital Life show of 2006 is finally complete and I couldn't be more happy. I don't think I realized how much that was sucking up my life until now that is over. Basically the days went as follows:

8 am - Get up
8:30 - Gym
10 - Head to the show
1030am to 8 pm - WORK the show
9 pm - midnight - Dinner
Midnight - SLEEP.

So yea, I barely saw anything of NYC, except for when TimA and I got out and about on Monday and got to at least go up the Empire State Building. Yea, I've been there before, but it was cool to see again.

However, I was greatly reminded of one thing.... I am becoming more and more of a PNW girl. I missed the tree, and mountains and hills and clean air without industrial buildings. So happy to be home. And that is all I have to say about that!

For pics visit: http://lilwaldo.smugmug.com/gallery/2019550

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Holding up through all the rain and flooding out there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home