Go big or go to bed.

"our journey is not what but who we are..."

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Funny how things work out...

Alright, so I haven't blogged since I started my current job, and its funny, I've quit that job and now I'm immediately drawn to blogging again. Weird. Anyways, I'm kicking this thing back up again. Headed to AK on Friday night with my Bill and I will try and blog while I'm up there. Here's the synopsis of what has gone down recently, I've done a lot of soul searching and decided some changes needed to be made, the first is leaving my current job and figuring out what's next. Second, relaxing for a while. Something I haven't done very well, since, well, I last posted here.

So here we go. Welcome back to my blog. And I'd like to welcome back myself, to well, being me.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Samantha Farbman said...

s'about time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home